Magnetic glass door lock (middles)
- Product Code: GL-100
Glass door lock with magnetic latch for silent operation
• Flawless minimal aesthetic design and ergonomic handle.
• Glass thickness range from 8mm to 12mm.
• Available for glass, wall and aluminium profiles.
• The magnetic latch offers silent operation and minimizes vibrations when shutting the door.
• When locked in the open position, the latch is deactivated, preventing from people becoming trapped in non-accessible areas, breaking of the glass panes, and wear to the mechanism’s parts.
• It is placed on doors opening to the left or to the right, and the internal body of the mechanism is easily adapted, distinctly reducing the amount of stock.
• The latch counterpart is installed in a specially formed channel in the frame using screws, which are completely covered by the frame casing.
• Available with cylinder selection: key-key / Knob-key / Knob-free engaged.
• Ideal fitting for all kinds of internal doors and WC doors.
• Available in many finishing options: natural anodized, satiné (inox look) anodized, black anodized, or electrostatic painting in a selection of shades from the RAL palette.
Strike plate - GL-102 (Compatible with GF-10 / GF-10M aluminium frame system)
It is mounted in a specially shaped channel in the frame.
Without the obligation to choose a predetermined direction of opening the door.
Without the need for processing (cutting) in the frame (damage and aesthetic imperfections are avoided).
Easy and fast installation, significantly reducing the total installation time of the case.
Strike plate - GL-104 (UNIVERSAL)
- Strike plate designed for any aluminum frame or wooden frame.