PIVOT HINGE - MPH-300
- Product Code: MPH-300
Leveraging its exceptional know-how and productive capacity, PANIDIS S.A. designed the advanced MPH-300 PIVOT mechanism system.
The smart and innovative design of the system allows it to be fitted on large internal and external doors of different shapes and materials, such as aluminium, steel, wood or glass (with frame), offering endless options in terms of architectural design.
The MPH-300 pivot mechanism system is manufactured of stainless steel and specially treated anodized aluminium, namely materials that ensure excellent operation reliability with zero maintenance needs while being resilient even in extreme environmental conditions.
The MPH-300 mechanism consists of 2 parts, the top part (MPH-302) and the bottom part (MPH-301).
- Capacity to load of up 500 kg.
- Door thickness of 40mm to 120mm.
- Safe installation on the bottom side (door sill) with the pre-installation of M6 female rivets on it.
- Easy and quick installation with zero maintenance needs.
- Easy adjustment with the door installed in its place.
- horizontal adjustability of ±5mm of the top side of the mechanism.
- horizontal adjustability of ±3mm of the bottom side of the mechanism.
- Freely moving, with no stop point or return mechanism.
- Opens both ways (right-left) with a 360˚ motion range.
- Allows the transfer of fully assembled, ready for installation doors.
- Suitable for large doors, made of steel, wood, aluminium or glass (with frame).
- No special infrastructure required on floor and ceiling.
- For external or internal doors with single or double installations.
- For residential or business use.