Aluminium frame system for glass doors
- Product Code: GF-10
Aluminium profile frame for glass doors
• The frame is manufactured from 3 aluminium profiles, each 5.5m in length, resulting in a reduction of stock required and limiting wear to the materials.
• The aluminium profiles are available in many choices of finish: natural anodized, satiné (inox look) anodized, black anodized, or powder coating in a selection of shades from the RAL palette.
• The frame is easily and quickly installed, it harmoniously encases the base and creates an aesthetically flawless result.
• Also available with: a) installation of glass panes ranging from 8mm to 10mm in thickness, and b) jamb coverage ranging from 75mm to 185mm in thickness.
• Its application to the base covers the corner of the jamb up to 30mm so that any construction imperfections are hidden from sight.
• The lock nest is placed flush in a special channel of the frame, without making it necessary to predetermine which way the door will open, and without requiring processing of the frame (cutting), which causes wear and aesthetic imperfections.
• By placing the bases of the hinges in the specially formed channel of the frame, the channel acts as a guide for easy, quick, and correct door placement.
• Connection and alignment corners are contained, for a more rigid and sturdier application on corners.
• Contains a rubber sealant that absorbs vibrations when the door is shut, decreases noise, and reduces odours and heat loss.
• Immediate delivery (includes full technical manual) and technical support option available.
GF-10-M: MINIMAL ALUMINIUM FRAME SYSTEM FOR GLASS DOORS (link)
GF-20: GLASS DIVIDER SYSTEM (link)