Magnetic glass door lock (middles)
- Product Code: GL-100
Glass door lock with magnetic latch for silent operation
• Flawless minimal aesthetic design and ergonomic handle.
• Glass thickness range from 8mm to 12mm.
• Available for glass, wall and aluminium profiles.
• The magnetic latch offers silent operation and minimizes vibrations when shutting the door.
• When locked in the open position, the latch is deactivated, preventing from people becoming trapped in non-accessible areas, breaking of the glass panes, and wear to the mechanism’s parts.
• It is placed on doors opening to the left or to the right, and the internal body of the mechanism is easily adapted, distinctly reducing the amount of stock.
• The latch counterpart is installed in a specially formed channel in the frame using screws, which are completely covered by the frame casing.
• Available with cylinder selection: key-key / Knob-key / Knob-free engaged.
• Ideal fitting for all kinds of internal doors and WC doors.
• Available in many finishing options: natural anodized, satiné (inox look) anodized, black anodized, or electrostatic painting in a selection of shades from the RAL palette.
Magnetic strike plate - GL-102 (Compatible with GF-10 / GF-10-M / GF-20 aluminium frame system) (link)
• Without the obligation to choose a predetermined direction of opening the door.
• Without the need for processing (cutting) in the frame (damage and aesthetic imperfections are avoided).
• Easy and fast installation, significantly reducing the total installation time of the case.
Magnetic strike plate - GL-104 (UNIVERSAL) (link)
Magnetic stike plate - GL-101 (link)
• Strike plate designed for glass panels.
GL-50: DOOR CLIP HOLDER (LINK)